Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm a Tropicana Juicy Rewards Insider!!

I've been so lucky yet again to be involved in another awesome program, I'm a Tropicana Juicy Rewards Insider!! YAY!! Tropicana is my go-to OJ, so when the opportunity arose, I had to try to be involved. Plus, the perks of the Juicy Rewards program are sooooo appealing!!

The Tropicana Juicy Rewards program is awesome because you can save money and get rewards through their site, as easy as getting your Juicy Rewards points from buying orange juice like you normally do. I love that with Juicy Rewards there are over 20,000 ways to save, and you can even search locally for places right near you!

Sign up for Tropicana Juicy Rewards and I have a special reward code to share with you worth 1 point. Use code MOMCE-NTRAL within 6 hours or creating your new account and you'll gain 1 point on your account! While you're at it, don't forget to become a Twitter follower and a Facebook fan of Tropicana so you can keep up to date on all things Juicy!!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 4, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

Yay I'm an insider too. Love Tropicana. Purchased a 1/2 gallon tonight with 6 rewards!

Back to TOP