Monday, March 8, 2010

Another week on The View!

I'm so happy to be a part of The View Moms, and I'm so happy again to be able to share my thoughts with you on The View!!

I've been doing most of my watching online, since life has been so hectic here lately, which again, I love that they have the episodes available online so quickly to watch. I love that I can make time for myself, with a cup of tea or some m & m's, kick my feet up and not miss anything from The View's ladies!!

So last Tuesday, was the ever lovely, droolworthy, lustworthy, Robert Pattinson, with the co-star from his new movie, Emilie de Ravin. I loved seeing both of them on the show, and how Barbara kept saying "vampires and fangs" but I couldn't help but feel bad for Emilie de Ravin, seemed to me she felt a little left out of the whole conversation, and their new movie "Remember Me" wasn't touched on as much as I would have thought that it should be.

On Friday, was Don Cheadle and Wesley Snipes, to talk about their new movie and the Oscars. Those two were really nice to see together, I absolutely loved that it seemed like they actually liked each other, and weren't just posing as friends for the cameras. Then in the same episode, they went on to talk about Oscar fashions, which I absolutely adore!!

This week, there's some really great shows lined up on The View.
Tuesday: Guests will be Andy Garcia & his daughter, Dominik Garcia-Lorido; Elissa Stein & Susan Kim
Wednesday: Guests will be Forest Whittaker & Jesse Ventura
Thursday: The awesome Sir Elton John and Eric McCormick will be joining the show.
Friday: Kate Gosselin will be returning to co-host and Carolina Herrera will be a guest.

This should be an interesting week! I simply adore Elton John and Eric McCormick, and although I'm definitely NOT a Kate Gosselin fan, I'm curious to see her again sitting at the table with the ladies.

What are you looking forward to this week on The View??

Don't forget to follow The View on Twitter to keep posted on all things The View!!

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.

1 comments:

Back to TOP